A downloadable game for Windows
A picross game for the Dallas Society of Play! Each of the standard puzzles is a different piece of DSOP lore. There are also a variety of bonus puzzles included that are completely random.
Adding custom puzzles
- In the download folder, there is a Puzzles folder with all the puzzle images. Here, you can edit any of the puzzles or even add your own if you follow some rules!
- Image must be a bitmap image.
- Naming convention is "<Puzzle Index>-<Puzzle Name>-<G or F>"
- 'G' is for generation image (black and white one which generates the puzzle) and 'F' is the full color image.
- Puzzles must be square, and the G and F images for the same puzzle must be the same exact dimensions.
- Sammy Mahmoudi - Team Lead, Programming, Puzzle Design
- Miles Gentry - Music, SFX
- Michael Bravo - UI Art
- Kris Olivares - Puzzle Design, Memes
- FIZZTAP - Icon, Title Graphic, Grombit Character
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.